Sunday, July 14, 2013

Project Learning Network Final Report

symbalooEDU
My Personal learning network or PLN is Symbaloo. Symbaloo helps me stay organized. I keep all the website links I use often on one page. I can navigate from one to the other with ease. I like having all my websites I need for school, my emails and my social media networks separated on my home page but still in the same place. I really like Symbaloo. It is set as my homepage on my internet. It allows me to not have to type each website into the search bar each time I want to visit it. Symbaloo is a very efficient way to "surf the web" for your favorite sites that you visit often. I will continue to use Symbaloo to stay organized. I really enjoy using Symbaloo. I plan to try SymbalooEDU in my classroom. SymbalooEDU says that it is "a way to organize and share the best of the web with your students". I want to try this and see how it works for me and my students.

1 comment:

  1. Where do you keep you list of people (like Mr. Chamberlain)? People should be the central part of every PLN. And a program (Symbaloo) is not a PLN, despite what you say ("My Personal learning network or PLN is Symbaloo".

    ReplyDelete